When you want to Update your Samsung P3100 Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0) Firmware version then you have to make a backup of all your wanted information and data as the Update may delete them all, So the First step is to save your data and then read the Steps below.
Main Features of Samsung P3100:
- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900.
- HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100.
- PLS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors.
- TouchWiz UX UI.
- MMC: microSD, up to 64 GB.
- Internal Memory: 8/16/32 GB storage, 1GB RAM.
- WI-FI 802.11 a / b / g / n, DLNA, Wi-Fi Direct, dual-band, Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Bluetooth: v3.0 with A2DP.
- Camera: 3.15 MP, 2048×1536 pixels.
- Android OS, v4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich).
- CPU: Dual-core 1 GHz.
- GPU: PowerVR SGX540.
- A-GPS support and GLONASS.
- TV Out.
- SNS integration.
- MP4 / DivX / Xvid / H.264 / H.263 / WMV player.
- MP3 / WAV / eAAC+ / WMA / AC3 / Flac player.
- Image / Video Editor.
- Quickoffice HD Editor / Viewer
- Google Search, Maps, Gmail,YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Picasa integration.
- Voice memo.
- Predictive text input (Swype).
- Samsung P3100 Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 Firmware Package to under
- After your download the wanted tools you have to extract them and install the USB drivers and then reboot your PC.
Firmware Update Steps:
- Run Odin Flasher and Check these: Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time.
- Now you have to select the suitable PIT file according to your tablet type:
- Now from the Extracted Firmware Package you have to select the Files like this:
- Put the Tablet into Download Mode: Press Volume Down key + Power for 10 sec then press Volume Up key to enter Download Mode.
- Connect the Tablet to your PC by USB cable and install needed drivers.
- When the Tablet detected by Odin that mean all drivers is installed correctly.
- Now you can Click Start button and wait till the Tablet rebooted by Odin.
- If you see PASS! word in green on Odin’s window that means the process was done with no errors.
- Disconnect your Tablet and Do Full Reset: *2767*3855#.