– New BB5 FBUs/USB Loaders v12.08.00 Added
– Qualcomm Based Products support added (Lumia 800, 610, etc)
– Normal mode Flashing is supported
– Dead-mode flashing is supported
– Downgrade is supported
– Support for Multi-CNT Qulacomm Configurations
– Support secure-erase USER Area – this takes about 15-25 minutes
– Basic read info including battery information etc for Lumia products
– Automatic Variant selection for Lumia products
– Cross-flash is supported, if Public Key hash matches
After connecting product in Normal mode, Zune drivers must be installed. Take them from C:Program FilesCyclone BoxDriversZuneDrivers
– Flashing drivers will be installed automatically, however on some problems just install them manually from C:Program FilesCyclone BoxDriversLumiaFlashing
– Abort Button improved
– SX4 Default Database updated, added 30 new models
– Nokia Connectivity cables drivers updated to v22.214.171.124
– Minor changes and bugfixes
ALWAYS FRESH installer you can get at: CycloneBoxInstaller.exe
Uninstalling old version is RECOMMENDED before installing this one, however not ordinary.
You don’t need to download Installer MANUALLY. It will be downloaded automatically, if you are having some of last Cyclone build with autoupdate module.
Lumia Flashing drivers will be installed automatically (according to your CPU architecture).
However, ZUNE drivers (when you are attaching phone in Normal mode) need’s to be installed Manually from C:Program filesCycloneboxDriversZuneDrivers. This you need to ONLY ONCE.
Firmware upgrade is not needed.