Octopus Box Samsung Software v1.5.0
Added support for the following models:
- GT-I9300 – improved Repair IMEI procedure – no need to write special firmware.
- GT-I9300T – added Repair IMEI – no need to write special firmware.
- GT-C6712 – added Direct Unlock, Read Codes, Write Firmware (thanks to Mr. YASS YASS).
- Released some improvements to the main software.
Note! To Repair IMEI of GT-I9300 or GT-I9300T you’ll have to perform following procedure:
- Write “GT-I9300_Root” firmware from the support area in order to root the phone.
- Connect the phone to PC via Micro USB cable.
- Install required driver.
- Enter correct IMEI.
- Click “IMEI fix” button.
- Follow software instructions (prompts).
Important! During Repair IMEI procedure you’ll have to reconnect the phone to USB and UART ports
(follow software instructions). Thus you’ll need to have both Micro USB and Samsung Micro UART cables
aka Samsung C3300k with 525k resistor. You’ll find cable schematics in the software manual
(just press “Help” button).
Please be aware that after Repair IMEI procedure you’ll have to wait 2-3 minutes for network signal to appear.
Octopus Box team is endlessly grateful to customers who were actively involved in improving this software.