New security Samsung phones comes with easy unlock able bug, Here made this bug exploit to unlock your phone. Samsung support tool box in the market, now this exploit to support unlock, like Z3x box, Octopus box, SPT box, SarasSoft box, Micro Box, ZzKey dongle, Smart-clip etc. Unlock box support thought writing super imei xxx.cert method to unlock network lock.
Some time certificate file write after no network, 3G, 4G or getting poor single, That’s for you need write QCN file. CERT and QCN file you can read from working phone but you must need root.
- Enable USB Debugging (If you don’t see “Developer options” go to About Device- tap on Build number 7 time)
- Must need root the device. (Download from: CF-Auto-ROOT)
- Select Samsung modem port on Unlock tools port settings. (If you cant see Samsung ADB and Modem port? Type *#0808# or *#7284# or #9090# and select DM+MODEM+ADB)
- Backup your device cert and QCN for void accident
- Reset EFS
- Write CERT file (Download from: Samsung unlock CERT and QCN files)
- If not found network or poor signal? Write QCN file.
Note: This purpose may void your warranty, we’re not responsible for any damage, so make sure you own at risk.