3. Some time when need phone full erase after Flash after restore RPL then make sure Recover CERT after write PM field 1 & 309 with PMM auth.
Easy step try after not still same follow our next steps:
9. give full factory reset
cable used: usb cable
Step 1 (Preparations)
– Download and install .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
– If you are using Vista, install the Mobile Device Center 6.1
– Set up the Active Sync (active sync 4.5 for XP) / Mobile Device Center (Vista) connection with your X1
– Charge the battery to at least 50% or more
– (Re)Connect the X1
– Run X1_HardSPL.exe
– Follow the instructions (it should say something like “Image Version: 1.02.111.7” to “1.00.X1”)
– If asked, press “Yes” on the X1
– Now a 4-color screen should show up, showing some version Info
– After that, a progress bar screen will be shown and the phone will reboot when finished
– Click “Finish” on the PC
– If you want to check if everything went fine, turn the device off (long power button press), then hold the “volume down” button and turn the device on again, still holding the “volume down” button until the 4-color screen shows up. It should read something like:
– Remove and reinsert the battery to exit bootloader mode
Step 2 (Flashing ROMs)
download this first(english rom without debranding):
software for flashing ROMs (HardSPL & NBHUtil)
Before you start you have to -obviously- download and extract the ROM you want to flash. The file should be named *.image or *.nbh. Before you follow the steps, rename that file to Kovsimg.nbh.
– Format a MicroSD card with FAT32 if not yet done
– Copy the Kovsimg.nbh into the root directory of your MicroSD card and insert the card in your phone
– Turn off the phone (USB cable not attached)
– Remove and reinsert the battery
– Hold the volume down button and turn the device on again, still holding both buttons until the 4-color screen shows up.
– Follow the onscreen instructions
Congratulations. You’re done.
Version 5.0.1 (CFW using Sn0wbreeze to preserve baseband)
|Add caption -1|
Install iFile : Open Cydia>Manage>Sources>Edit>Add and add repo.insanelyi.com
CommCenterClassic For 3GS : iPhone 3gs 5.0.1fix.rar
Mirror (Hotfile): Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: iPhone 3gs 5.0.1fix.rar
1. Connect your iPhone to PC
2. Open iFunbox
Go to :
>Raw File System/System/Library/Frameworks/CoreTelephony.framework/Support/
>Delete or Back-up CommCenterClassic
>And COPY the new one
3. Open iFile
Go to :
>Click the Blue arrow next to the file name
>Go to Access Permissions
>SET the Following:
User : Read, Write, Execute
Group : Read, Execute
World : Read, Execute
Note: 5.0.1 is still tethered on new bottrom and iPhone 4
I Only tried and Test it on iPhone 3GS
iPhone 4 User same procedure.
CommCenterClassic for iPhone 4 :iPhone 4 5.0.1 fix.rar
Mirror (Hotfile):Hotfile.com: One click file hosting: iPhone 4 5.0.1 fix.rar
How check iphone 4 operater free with proof and gueidness.1st, open Itools software! Region u showing but carrier not showing ,2nd, click view detaile, but u not showing operater,3rd, after open view detail,s u disconnect the iphone, And again attached the iphone, Again itools show information,this time u not click view detail,s.4th,Important step, itools showing information After 15 sec u click the view detail,s ur operater 110% show.Check and then post me, many iphone 4 tested me,ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
|Add caption 01|
|Add caption 02|
At mobilepoint.us, we recognize that privacy of your personal information is important. Here is information on what types of personal information we receive and collect when you use and visit mobilepoint.us, and how we safeguard your information. We will never sell your personal information to third parties.
As with most other websites, we collect the data you provide to us when you visit or post a comment to our site. This information may include your name, your email address, your IP address, your ISP, the browser you used to visit our site (such as Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari or Firefox), the time you visited our site and which pages you visited throughout our site. Your personal information will never be released, sold, or rented to any entities or individuals outside mobilepoint.us.
For any further queries or questions you can contact me directly at:
nayem121 [at] mobilepoint [dot] us.